In the recent years, it has been indisputably proven time and time again that Bangalore is one of the most prominent metropolitan cities in India whether it is a job one is looking for or simply a luxury living. Thanks to the prolific IT industry and all kinds of subsidiaries next to it, Bangalore has become a lucrative place of opportunity teeming with new entrepreneurs who migrate to the city in hopes of making it big. And even when we discount this massive job market, Bangalore in and of itself is a great city to live in – many would call it a better alternative to Mumbai, with the same posh ornate neighbor hoods, much less poverty, more greens, generally friendlier people, better public transportation, and of course, a very pleasant and favorable weather.
To top it off, there are a number of ongoing housing projects in Bangalore at any given time – as promoters and builders understand the demand. Not only are they very favorable deals due to the consistent electricity, green-friendliness, and a great weather that is innate to the city, but also all accommodation options, from high end villas to the low end cheapest apartments, are much more affordable compared to Mumbai.
So if you have been looking for luxury accommodation in Bangalore, there is a huge plethora of options available that you can take advantage of. To give you a cue, we have listed the most such prominent luxury high-end property projects below that you can look into if you feel like you will relocate to Bangalore in the near future.
Prestige Song of The South
If you want a cozy personal space floored with vitrified tiles, enriched with ample furnishing and decorative wooden frames in the doors, Prestige Song of The South is something you should keep track of.
- An ongoing housing project in the Begur locality of Bangalore, it offers pre-reservation of both 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK, and 4 BHK apartment options (market-standard sizes ranging from 644 sq ft to 2467 sq ft).
- Begun itself is a very lucrative area to live in, offering all the community niceties expected of a city, including a number of prominent hospitals, schools, malls, and recreational spaces – located a meager 1.5 kms away from Hosur Road, and 3.5 kms from the Electronic City.
- As complimentary amenities, the project also offers a number of goodies and services to its buyers – landscaped gardens to relax in, round-the-clock tight security, an on-campus gym, swimming pool, as well as a playground area for teenagers including an indoor games facility.
- Although construction is at an advanced stage of development, completion is estimated by 2020, and possession is scheduled to be around December 2020.
Godrej Properties Ltd. will be completing its thirtieth year in business alongside the budding real estate industry in Bangalore. A subsidiary of the major multibillion oleo chemicals-generating Godrej Industries, Godrej Properties already have a couple of projects underfoot in and around Bangalore, most of them up and ready on the full swing – including Godrej Raaga and Godrej Edge.
- Compared to their other housing projects, Godrej Aqua, their current ongoing project near the Yelahanka area, is estimated to mark a higher cost margin when it comes to the apartment prices. As of the estimation in effect right now, the prices are supposed to be within the 56 lakhs to 1.11 crore bracket (in INR).
- The high expenses bar is offset by the sheer number of services and the quality of furnishings, materials, and make these apartment offers. Manifested as a touch of true luxury, the rooms are furnished and decked with décor, and will offer a number of extra amenities to boot, such as landscaped gardens, gyms, a clubhouse including various activities, covered car parking, advanced firefighting and security mechanisms, and a consistent water and electricity supply with power backup.
- As the project spans around 7.47 acres collectively, the flats vary in carpet area from 738 to 1241 sq ft, including 2 BHK and 3 BHK options.
Sobha Lake Garden
If you do not mind a higher apartment price but prefer a money-for-value flat with great luxury features and an array of amenities in KR Puram, Sobha Lake Garden is a very good choice.
- Featuring large 1300-1500 sq ft carpet area options, the apartments are estimated to be up and running for possession soon, and are available for purchase at around 1cr INR mark at present.
- Other than the usual amenities like a gym and clubhouse, the estate also features a tennis court, a swimming pool, and a jogging track.