Huda Housing Scheme 2020 - Online Resignation, Documents Required, Draw Date, ResultsAddressofchoice17 November 2019
Huda Housing Scheme 2020
The HUDA (Haryana Urban Development Authority) is known for managing the housing schemes that are launched by the Haryana government to offer residential plots in various areas like Faridabad, Gurgaon, Rohtak, Panchkula and in other urban towns present within the state. HUDA housing scheme 2020 abd Huda Plot Scheme related announcement shall be made anytime soon, and before that happens, you need to learn more about this type of housing scheme that can benefit you more.
About Huda Housing Scheme 2020 Haryana:
The HUDA housing scheme allotment is done completely based upon the lottery system. The applicants who are said to be eligible in applying under the housing scheme shall be added to the draw of lots and those who have been selected will get allotted with the land. Other than residential plots, the HUDA scheme does offer commercial plots as well.
To become an applicant, one must fulfill the eligibility criteria that are uniquely developed to reach the main aim of the HUDA housing scheme which is to reach out to the economically weaker people, who are not able to buy a piece of land to build their dream house. If at all your application has been selected, you will be asked to pay about twenty-five percent of the HUDA plot cost to withhold the plot under your name. Within the next one hundred and eighty days of making the initial payment, you must pay out the remaining seventy-five percent and get the land registered under your name.
Huda Housing Scheme 2020: Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for the upcoming HUDA plot scheme in 2020 shall moreover be similar to the ones that are followed in 2019. Under this scheme, only the people who are said to be residing in the state of Haryana are eligible in the first instance to buy the plots at affordable price rates.
- The candidates who have valid proof denoting them as an Indian citizen living in Haryana are eligible in applying for both the commercial and residential plots that are about to be announced soon for the year 2020.
- Individuals coming from an economically weaker section and known for earning less three lakh Indian Rupees in a year, that includes the earnings of wife, husband and the children shall be given the highest priority.
- Employees who are said to be working under the Haryana Government in Group D are also considered eligible.
- The applicants who are about to obtain a plot through HUDA auction type of housing schemes must not hold onto any kind of plot or house titles in their name, especially within the state of Haryana.
How to Apply for Huda Plot Scheme 2019-2020:
There are two different ways to apply for a plot under the HUDA housing scheme. You can either visit the online web portal that has been designated for application inviting purpose or visit the local registrar office to obtain the application form and hand over the needed documents in person. Procedure for Huda Plot Scheme 2020
Applying through HUDA Website:
Apply for the draw through a mobile phone, laptop, personal computer or a tablet connected to a solid Wi-Fi connection or mobile data network in the first place.
- Open up any web browser
- Search for the official web portal of HSVP (Haryana Shehri Vikas Pradhikaran) or HUDA using popular search engines like Google or Yahoo
- You can also directly visit the site by entering www.huda.org.in in the address bar of the web browser
- Once the home page of HUDA website opens up, you need to navigate to the label that says ‘HUDA Plot Scheme 19-20’
- By clicking on it you will be redirected to the registration page
- Make sure to read through all the instructions that are provided in the registration page before filling up the application form
- Upload every other document that is required in the first place to let you participate in the draw
- Once the documents are uploaded, you need to move on to the next page, which is the payment page
- You can clear the application fee by transferring the fee using Debit Card/ Net banking/ Credit card.
- Review all the details that are entitled to the application form and then submit them.
- Make sure to take a print out of the submitted system generated form.
Applications that are received through the online portal shall be eligible to participate in the HUDA e-auction in Gurgaon as well.
Offline application filling process:
You need to visit by the registrar office in person and obtain the application form by paying the desired application fee as a demand draft taken in favor of the Haryana State Government. Take a photocopy of all the required documents, and ensure they are attached to the application form while submitting them.
Documents Required Huda Housing Scheme 2020:
- Valid address proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID)
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Valid income certificate
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
Price under Huda Housing Scheme 2020:
The price rate of the residential and commercial plot that is about to get unveiled under the HUDA housing scheme in 2020 shall vary from one individual to another based upon the yearly income and the total plot area that is about to be allotted.
Application Form Fee Huda Group Scheme:
To determine the exact application fee for the upcoming HUDA plot scheme in 2020, you need to visit by the official web portal of HUDA or the local registrar office in person and then pay the say along with the filled application form.
Areas and Location covered under the HGHS Scheme 2020:
The following is the list of areas in which the HUDA housing scheme in 2020 shall be set in.
- Sector 9, Dadri
- Sector 21-P, Rohtak
- Sector 77, Faridabad
- Sector 32, Karnal
- Sector 10, Bahadurgarh
- Sector 7 Safidon, Jind
- Sector 8-Part, Dadri
Terms and Conditions:
- Under the HUDA Housing Scheme, you can easily become an active member of up to five co-operative societies.
- You get the privilege in choosing the membership in any one of the allotted society
- You can own only one flat or share it within society.
- Once the draw date has been announced and completed, you need to visit the HUDA website and provide the HUDA login credentials to get to know the status of your application form.