YEIDA Noida plot scheme 2020: Eligibility, Criteria, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application, FeesAadil Saif16 November 2019
Yeida-Noida Industrial Plots Scheme 2020 Jewar Airport
The YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority) Noida is all set to launch its plot allotment scheme for both residential and industrial purposes that are in one or way about to promote the upcoming international airport located in Greater Noida. They are at present inviting the eligible individuals, companies, trust, and partnership firms to participate in the plot allotting process that shall happen based upon lottery kind of allotment method. The plots that are said to be available under this scheme are located in sectors 32, 29 and 33 in the Greater Noida that lie nearby to the upcoming airport.
Noida Authority Industrial Plot Scheme 2020
About Yeida Plots Scheme 2020 Jewar Airport:
This is said to be the first time the Yamuna Expressway authority has volunteered to offer an open-ended type of scheme that has no closing dates or what so ever. With a rapid booking rate happening in the last few months, the qualified applicants must start with the application process at the earliest as possible. As the Jewar Airport can be easily accessed from the YEIDA plots, there are high chances of experiencing a solid business growth if at all you are looking for a place to establish your company. The applicants who have been selected out of the lottery method shall be leased with the plot for ninety years, which is more than enough to develop the business growth levels of your company.
Yeida Group Plots Scheme 2020: Application Form
The application form for YEIDA’s new plot scheme can be obtained by visiting any ICICI branch located nearby your living area. You can also visit ICICI main branches that are located at Noida, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, New Delhi, Faridabad, and Ghaziabad. After obtaining the application form, you need to fill it up without leaving any required space blank and submit it along with the necessary documents as well.
Yeida Plots Scheme 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The applicant who is about to participate in the drawing lots for Yamuna Expressway authority plots must either be an individual representing a registered partnership firm, a proprietorship firm, a registered trust, a liability partnership firm, a private limited company, a registered society, a public sector known, or a public limited company.
How to Apply for Yeida Group Housing Scheme 2020:
Two unique ways are procured by the Yamuna Expressway Development Authority to let the eligible applicants complete the entire application process in a swift. You can either follow up the online or offline application submission process to become one among the applicant, who is looking forward to attaining a leased plot from YEIDA.
Make use of a tablet, laptop, mobile phone or a personal computer that has been connected to a stable internet connection to complete the entire online application process as a hassle-free one.
- Visit https://niveshmitra.up.nic.in/ from any web browser
- From the loaded homepage, navigate to the ‘Register Here’ tab
- Upon clicking it, enter down details related to the company name, phone number, entrepreneur name, verification code, email ID to register and obtain a unique username ID and password
- Click upon the Login button from the homepage, and enter the username and password that has been created in the earlier step
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be redirected to the application form page
- The form shall be loaded in your screen, where you need to provide personal details like permanent address, communication address and enterprises related details in them
- Click upon the ‘Save & Next’ button to complete the online application submission process for the new authority schemes that are launched by YEIDA.
The offline application form can be collected by visiting any ICICI bank branches. You need to pay the application fee in favor of YEIDA to obtain the application form. You can fill-up the form, attach the required document photocopies with them and submit it by visiting the registrar office located nearby your area.
Documents Required Yeida Plot Scheme 2020 in Jewar:
While filling up the Yamuna Expressway authority plots current premium application form through the online or offline process, you need to attach the below-mentioned documents in the first place.
- For partnership firm:
- Firm Registrar Issues through Form B and A
- Partnership deed
- For Society:
- Registration certificate that has been issued from the Societies Registrar
- Memorandum of the association of society
- Society regulations and rules.
- For Company:
- Incorporation certificate issued by the Registrar
- Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association
- Incorporation certificate issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- LLP (Limited Liability Partnership Firm) Agreement.
- For Trust:
- Deed of the registered trust.
Other than submitting registration documents to attain Yamuna authority industrial plots, the following documents must be submitted as well.
- The audited financial statements that have been issued in the last three years to determine the financial position of the institution
- Documents related to the shareholders of the institution or company
- The certificate that denotes the overall net value of the company
- The yearly turnover certificate has been duly developed by a certified team of accountants.
Price under Yeida Plot Scheme 2020:
The following are the sizes and price lists of the Yamuna Expressway authority residential plots and industrial plots that are about to be developed under the YEIDA scheme in the year 2020.
The prices are listed as per square meter and the sizes of the plots are mentioned in a square meter.
- Plot up to four thousand square meters are prized at 6,670/- Indian Rupees per square meter
- Plots that are calculated to be four thousand to eight thousand square meters are prized at 5,680/- Indian Rupees per square meter
- Plots that are calculated to be eight thousand to twenty thousand square meters are prized at 4,810/- Indian Rupees per square meter
- Plots that are calculated to be twenty thousand to forty thousand square meters are prized at 4,370/- Indian Rupees per square meter
- Plots that are calculated to be forty thousand to eighty thousand square meters are prized at 4,120/- Indian Rupees per square meter
- The plots that are calculated above eighty thousand square meters are prized at 4,050/- Indian Rupees per square meter.