Our Approach To Corporate Governance
Address Of Choice Realty Pvt. Ltd. believes in the principles of Corporate Governance. We provides an independent forum and vigilance mechanism under the law for all employees and other stakeholders of the Company to raise concerns and report breaches of the Code or threatened violations. As required under the Listing Agreement and the Companies Act 2013 and Rules, it reports to the Audit Committee of the Board and is authorized to investigate complaints.
- The company’s commitment towards compliance to the highest governance standard is backed by an independent and fully informed board, comprehensive processes, policies and communication.
- The Company ensures that various disclosure requirements are complied with in ‘letter and spirit’ for effective Corporate Governance.
- Any employee, associate, strategic partner, vendor who observes unprofessional behavior can approach to office to voice his or her concerns. The complainant may be either an observer who is not directly impacted, or a victim who is directly or indirectly affected by such practices.
- The Office aims to provide a fair and equitable redressal mechanism. The process is designed to offer protection to the complainant provided the disclosure is made in good faith and the alleged action constitutes a genuine and serious breach of AOC Code of Conduct. That person will treat all disclosures in a confidential and sensitive manner.
- A person can raise a concern, either verbally or in writing by giving background of the unprofessional conduct, reasons for raising the concern, the identity of the individuals who may be involved and documentary evidence, wherever available or applicable.
We adhere to the highest levels of ethical business practices as articulated by our Code of Conduct to achieve our performance with integrity.