Chandigarh housing board scheme 2020: Eligibility, Required Document, Application form, FeesAadil Saif13 November 2019
The housing board in Chandigarh got established during the year 1976, and the major objective and role of this particular Board are to build and provide good quality housing areas that are reasonably priced for people who have been residing without a permanent house address within the Chandigarh Union Territory. Right from the day, the Board started its operation; it has been focusing on constructing and allotting houses for people who are said to less affluent on a hire to purchase basis. Until March 2019, the Housing Board in Chandigarh has constructed about 67565 houses with about twenty-five percent of the total Chandigarh people at present living under the CHB houses that were allotted to them.
Chandigarh Housing Board Scheme in 2020:
The CHB (Chandigarh Housing Board) has already launched housing schemes in October 2019 and is at present inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the four hundred and ninety-two flats about to be constructed in Sector 53. The final date to register under this scheme has announced to be November 30. If you are not able to apply under the housing scheme in this year, then you can widely make use of Chandigarh housing board Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana that is about to be unveiled by early 2020.
The Chandigarh housing board’s latest news is that new schemes in 2020 shall hold onto constructing more than six hundred flats, to let every other eligible applicant attain one in the first place. Keep an eye on this place to know more about the upcoming 2020 Chandigarh Housing Board Schemes.
Chandigarh Housing Board Schemes Scheme 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to apply for housing board schemes under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Chandigarh remain the same since 2017. By being an applicant, you must bypass all the below-mentioned entitlement in the first place.
- The applicant must either be an Indian citizen or an overseas living Indian citizen.
- 18 years of age is a must and the applicant must be over the same by the date, the CHD housing board scheme has said to be opened for public access.
- The applicant must also be a bona fide resident of the Chandigarh Union Territory.
- The applicant or her husband/his wife or any of her/his minor children should not own a residential house or plot located within Mohali, Chandigarh or Panchkula.
- If at all the applicant has an individual share within a jointly owned land or plot that has been calculated less than 83.6 square meters, then he or she can apply under housing for all available schemes.
- Applicants who are said to be approaching the housing board scheme through demand survey shall be given the highest preference in terms of allotment made under the scheme.
Being a bona fide resident of Chandigarh doesn’t apply for applicants who are said to be serving the country as defense personnel/ retired pensioners or family pensioners of the defense forces personnel/ the employees working under the State government of Punjab/ Haryana and Chandigarh administration and the respected corporations and boards as well.
How to Apply for Huda Chandigarh Housing Board Scheme 2020?
The Chandigarh Housing Board Scheme application form can be downloaded by visiting chb online or by walking through the housing board office that is located nearby your current living place.
Recently the Chandigarh Housing Board started accepting Chandigarh housing board forms being submitted through their CHBonline portal. Earlier people have to visit by the board office located near their living area along with a letter that confirms the house allotment to acquire forms and start with the payment process. After Digital India came into existence, the Government of India has made it possible to let an Indian citizen apply for a housing flat through the online portal and even transfer the payment for the same through secured online payment methods. Also, one can go through the order copy that has been allotted to them, along with the standard drawings and other certificates by accessing the official web portal of CHB from an internet-enabled computer, tablet or mobile device.
If you are willing to buy a housing unit under PMAY in Chandigarh, then you must visit the housing board office in person to attain the application for the same. During your visit, make sure to carry a valid ID proof that represents you as an Indian citizen and said to be living within Chandigarh entity as well.
Documents required applying under Chandigarh Housing Board Scheme 2020 in Andhra Pradesh:
Attach the below-mentioned documents while submitting the acquired housing board scheme application form by either visiting the online portal www chbonline in or by handing over the filled form in the local housing board office.
- Income certificate original copy
- Election ID/ Driving license/ Aadhar card/ Passport photocopy
- Birth certificate photocopy
- PAN card photocopy.
Price under Chandigarh Housing Board Scheme 2020:
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Chandigarh price list for the year 2019 has been recently released and the same price value can be expected in the upcoming year 2020 too.
- The LIG (Low Income Group) flat that is about to be constructed within Sector 53 in Chandigarh shall cost about ninety-five lakh Indian Rupees. If you are about to apply under this particular scheme with the Chandigarh housing board, then you need to pay a sum of ten thousand Indian Rupees in the name of a demand survey. This flat hosts a dining-cum-drawing room, one toilet, a kitchen, and a balcony.
- The HIG (High Income Group) flat covers an area of about 1582 square feet and shall cost about 1.80 crore Indian Rupees. These three-bedroom housing units shall host a drawing room, kitchen, dining room, dressing area, two toilets, and four different balconies. Also, the applicants who are about to obtain a flat under this scheme shall get one parking space for their car in two different basement levels.
- The MIG (Middle Income Group) flat costs about 1.47 crore Indian Rupees and is said to be a two-bedroom one. The flat shall have a dining room, drawing room, kitchen, dressing room, two toilets, and two balconies. The applicant shall get one covered parking space for their car in two different basement levels. As of now, one hundred units are said to be constructed by the end of the year 2020.
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Chandigarh result for all the housing scheme categories shall be released after sorting out the eligible applicants by early 2020.
Amenities in Chandigarh Housing Board 2020:
Based on the CHD Housing Board scheme that you are about to apply for, various facilities can be attained by becoming an eligible applicant. By 2020, every other individual will own a car, as most of the car manufacturing companies have come forward in offering low priced cars that can be used efficiently in the Indian roads. Having a private parking space that has been neatly covered shall be one of the amenities that you can obtain out of applying for a housing unit under the Chandigarh housing board scheme. Having a balcony by your housing unit and enjoying the city view is certainly a convenience to lead a happy family life. The housing board schemes in Chandigarh have balconies allotted based upon the category in which the applicant is about to apply for.