List of Authorised Colonies in Delhi & Under Unauthorised Colonies in DelhiAadil Saif22 November 2019
The Centre is about to regularize ownership rights for people living under unauthorised colonies in Delhi
In a move that is about to benefit nearly 40 lakh people, a proposal has been approved by the Union Cabinet recently that shall grant ownership rights for the people who are said to be living under the unauthorized colonies present in Delhi. Way back in the year 2007, the State Government did receive about 1639 applications for the very first land authorization efforts made by their side. The unauthorised colonies that are said to be located within the ridge lands, forests and close to the ASI areas are also at present taken under active consideration by the DDA for the colony authorization process.
The colony regularization process:
The colony regularization process shall start and get completed within three months of the time period. After the bill is said to be passed in the upcoming winter season, the DDA shall collect the list of authorised colonies in Delhi 2017-2019 at first and then collect the unauthorized ones for survey purposes.
- The DDA (Delhi Development Authority) shall create a unique web portal that can be accessed by the residents living in an unauthorized colony area to apply for ownership rights and to know more about it as well.
- Being a resident of an unauthorized colony area, you need to first submit a self-assessment certificate and make sure to calculate the overall registration levy too.
- The registration fees can be paid through gateway passed online sources and a receipt (challan) representing the transfer shall get generated.
- The DDA Field Officer shall visit and verify with size of the plot and the carpet area that are mentioned by the resident during the ownership rights registration process.
- Upon their verification, the conveyance deed shall get generated and it needs to be submitted at the registrar’s office to legally register the property.
- Residents do get an option to pay the fees in three different installments, yet, if a resident decides to pay the full amount in one installment, then they can attain the ownership right immediately.
Distinctive features of regularized colonies:
The list of regularised colonies in Delhi 2019 had a count of about 1,797 colonies and it demanded the residents to pay a nominal penalty along with one percent of the land rate to attain the ownership rights.
- People living under regularized colonies can swiftly obtain authorization from the concerned Government authorities to build any kind of civil infrastructures.
- Sewage and drainage collecting facilities shall be added to colonies that are authorized by the DDA.
- Living in an authorized piece of land can even develop the real estate value year by year, as the entire colony is about to get developed in one way or another.
- Internally connecting roads shall be developed and maintained to avoid any kind of water-logging from happening during the monsoon season.
- Public amenities like community halls, green space and parks can be vitally used by any resident who is said to be living under an authorised colony.
- You get the privilege of applying for a loan through banks by submitting the valid certificates that prove you as a resident that comes under the list of regularised colonies in Delhi 2018.
By living under the list of authorised colonies in Delhi, you can get entitled to every other basic amenity that is needed to live a healthy lifestyle. Also, developments that are passed through bills by the State or Central Government shall immediately reach by your living place only if you are said to be living under an authorised colony.
List of Authorised Colonies in Delhi
|SNO||Colony||Colony Category||Ward Number||Ward Name||Zone Number||Zone Name|
|2||AB Extn Colony||F||37||Sultanpuri East||8||Rohini|
|3||Abhey Garden||G||18||Libas Pur||6||Civil Line|
|4||Abul Fazal Enclave||F||208||Savita Vihar||4||Central|
|5||Acharya Niketan||F||220||Patparganj||1||Shahadra South|
|6||Adarsh Bhawan coop. H.B. Society||E||103||Madipur A||10||West|
|7||Adarsh Nagar||E||14||Adarsh Nagar||6||Civil Line|
|8||Adarsh Nagar Bindapur Extn||G||148||Madhu Vihar||9||Nazafgarh|
|9||Adarsh Nagar Extension||F||14||Adarsh Nagar||6||Civil Line|
|11||Adhyapak Nagar, Nangloi||G||43||Nangloi East||10||West|
|12||Agar Nagar, Mubarkapur Road||G||34||Nithari||7||Narela|
|13||AGCR Enclave||D||228||Preet Vihar||1||Shahadra South|
|14||Ahata Thakur Das Sarai Rohilla||D||91||Karol Bagh||12||Karol Bagh|
|16||Ahinsha Enclave, Mehrauli||F||170||Mehrauli I||3||South|
|17||Air India Colony||F||143||Kapashera||9||Nazafgarh|
|18||Ajanta Park||D||114||Tilak Nagar||10||West|
|19||Ajay Enclave||E||114||Tilak Nagar||10||West|
|20||Ajay Nagar Nangloi||G||44||Quammruddin Nagar||10||West|
|21||Ajit Nagar||F||233||Dharam Pura||1||Shahadra South|
|22||Ajit Vihar, Burari||G||8||Jharoda||6||Civil Line|
|23||Ajmere Gate||E||83||Bazar Sita Ram||5||City|
|24||Akal Garh||G||109||Janakpuri North||10||West|
|25||Akash Vihar Ranhola||G||122||Hastsal||10||West|
|26||Akbar Pur Majra||H||4||Bakhtawarpur||7||Narela|
|28||Ali Extension||G||207||Madanpur Khadar||4||Central|
|31||Ali Vihar Badarpur||G||207||Madanpur Khadar||4||Central|
|32||Aman Puri, Najafgarh Road||G||43||Nangloi East||10||West|
|33||Aman Vihar (Kailash Vihar)||G||25||Pooth Kalan||8||Rohini|
|34||Amar Colony||F||263||Saboli||2||Shahadra North|
|35||Amar Colony, Lajpat Nagar||D||160||Amar Colony||4||Central|
|36||Amar Colony (Mundka)||G||32||Nilothi||9||Nazafgarh|
|37||Amar Colony, Rohtak Road||G||32||Nilothi||9||Nazafgarh|
|38||Amar Jyoti Kunj||G||220||Patparganj||1||Shahadra South|
|39||Amar Mohalla||F||234||Gandhi Nagar||1||Shahadra South|
|40||Amar Park||D||100||Karam Pura||10||West|
|41||Amar Vihar||G||266||Karawal Nagar East||2||Shahadra North|
|44||Ambedkar Basti (Seelampur)||G||251||New Usmanpur||2||Shahadra North|
|45||Ambedkar Camp||G||219||Mayur Vihar Phase II||1||Shahadra South|
|46||Ambedkar Nagar(East Delhi)||G||261||Jiwanpur||2||Shahadra North|
|47||Ambedkar Nagar (Jahangirpuri)||G||54||Pitampura North||8||Rohini|
|48||Ambedkar Nagar, Shahdara||F||238||Jhilmil||1||Shahadra South|
|49||Amber Vihar||G||44||Quammruddin Nagar||10||West|
|50||Ambey Garden||G||44||Quammruddin Nagar||10||West|
List of Unauthorised Colonies in Delhi
- Ladakh Budh Vihar Colony
- Prem Nagar-II, J- Block, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Nangloi
- Noor Nagar Extn, Jamia Nagar
- Kotla Vihar Ph-II, Tilangpur
- Bhawani Kunj behind Sector D-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi70
- Sangam Vihar, A-Block, New Delhi-62
- Harijan Basti, Masoodpur near Pocket-B, Sector7,8,9, Vasant Kunj
- Inder Prasth Colony Nathu Pura, Burari, Delhi-84 B
- Krishna Enclave Opp. C.R.P.F. Camp, Dichaon Road, Jharoda Kalan
- St. John Church Colony, Mehrauli, New Delhi-30
- Prem Nagar-II,L.M.P.Q. Block, Kirari,Suleman Nagar, Nangloi, New Delhi
- Prem Nagar-II, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Nangloi
Here are list of Unauthorised Colonies in Delhi, Click on this webpage