Mahabhulekh - All You Must Know About Document Online, Download 7/12 Extract SatbaraAadil Saif 02 March 2021
Mahabhulekh Maharashtra is the online portal of the Government of Maharashtra which allows for easy access to all the documents related to the land activities in the state. The benefits of digitalization have been passed on to the residents who otherwise had to visit the local talathi offices for any small or big work related to the land.
What is Mahabhulekh?
Do you want some information related to the land you own or do you want to get your land records updated? Now this can happen by sitting at home as the Government of Maharashtra has launched its web portal which maintains the data related to 7/12 SatBara Utara, name of the landowner, land record, plot status, unit of area etc. Also known as Apna Khata, SatBara Utara, Mahabhulekh has brought transparency and eased the work for the citizens who otherwise had to bear the brunt of visiting the offices. By logging on to www.bhulekh.mahabhoomi.gov.in people can conveniently access the data related to the land in question. By browsing through the website, you can download the information you want and even have access to property card, 7/12 Satbara Utara and Malmatta Petrak.
What are the benefits of Mahabhulekh Maharashtra?
- Access to 7/12 Satbara Utara extract, map and the anatomy of the land.
- Saves you from the hassles of illegal possession.
- No need to visit talathi offices.
- Updating information by sitting anywhere at any given point of time is a matter of a few minutes.
What is 7/12 Satbara Utara?
Understanding the role of 7/12 Satbara Utara extract while buying a property in Maharashtra is crucial. Every district in Maharashtra has a register which contains comprehensive information related to the land in the district and it is maintained by the revenue department of the Maharashtra Government. 7/12 extract or the Extract of Document is the extract from this register which gives complete information related to a particular piece of land. Issued by the revenue department, this 7/12 Satbara Utara contains details like the owner of the plot, survey number, date of ownership, liabilities of the plot etc.
7/12 has two parts:
- Form VII which contains details regarding the owner, the rights he/she has, tenant details, occupant’s details, revenue obligation etc.
- Form XII which contains details related to the agricultural characteristics of the property which includes the type of crop, the area covered for agricultural use etc.
7/12 extract is a document which ascertains the revenue ability. However, it must be noticed that the title of the property cannot be transferred based on this extract.
Why is 7/12 Satbara Utara Document Important?
Since this extract contains the information related to the history of the ownership of the property and the land usage details, this extract is useful if you want to find the information related to any dispute related to the property or any legal proceedings associated with the land or what was the use of the land and which type of crops were grown on that land.
How can you check Satbara Utara details on Mahabhulekh or Bhulekh Mahabhumi portal?
Though you might know that something like Mahabhulekh Maharashtra exists, but understanding how it works is a separate aspect. By logging on it and navigating through the pages will not help until and unless you have detailed information on which page to go and from where to extract the information. Once you have an insight into the exact usage, accessing Satbara Utara details on Makabhulekh portal won’t be a tough job.
- Visit the official website which is www.bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in
- Select the district from the dropdown menu.
- Amravati: Akola, Amravati, Buldana, Washim, Yavatmal
- Aurangabad: Aurangabad, Jalna, Beed, Nanded, Osmanabad, Latur, Hingoli,Parbhani
- Kokan: Mumbai City, Mumbai Suburban, Thane, Palghar, Raigad, Sindhudurg, Ratnagiri
- Nagpur: Bandhara, Chandrapur, Gadchiroi, Gondia, Nagpur, Wardha
- Nashik: Ahmednagar, Dhule Nashik, Jalgaon, Nandurbar
- Pune: Kolhapur, Pune, Sangli, Satara, Solapur
- Fill in the required details about the land. This includes information like location, district, revenue number and name, sub-division etc.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number. Fill the captcha code and OTP correctly.
- Once you fill the OTP, Satbara Utara record will be shown on the screen.
When you are thinking of buying a plot in Maharashtra, 7/12 Satbara Utara document is of utmost importance as it will clear all your queries related to the history and geography of the property. It is only a record document which contains the details and has no role to play in the transfer of ownership.
How can you get 7/12 document digitally signed from MahaBhulekh portal?
7/12 Satbara Utara document should be signed to be used for legal purpose. This will also ensure its authenticity for any official proceedings. The steps involved to obtain a digitally signed 7/12 Satbara Utara document are:
- Visit Aaple Abhishek portal and click on e-records.
- By clicking on “New User Registration” you will be able to register yourself after punching the required details.
- Login to the portal.
- Select the search criteria and add the property document to your cart.
- Click on “Download” once your cart is full. You will get the documents which are digitally signed.
What is the process to apply for updation (mutation) in 7/12?
Errors like name of the account holder, the total area of 7/12, the unit of area etc are possible in digital and handwritten records. The landowner can get these rectified in the following way:
- Create an account by visiting the E-rights portal.
- Logon and select 7/12 mutation option to begin with the mutation entry related to the land.
- You will have to select the role which can be citizen, bank or others. You have to be careful in choosing the role because certain mutations are possible in particular categories only. For instance, if you pick Citizen’s role, you can remove the name of the guardian, add the legal heir, remove HUF, change the name of the trustee etc.
- Submit the details so that the changes can be made.
7/12 documents work as a legal document and can be used in civil legal disputes because it reveals all the details about the land.
7/12 extract and 8A extract can be obtained by visiting Maharashtra Bhumi Abhilekh and thus makes the process of getting information related to the land easy and approachable.