NTR Housing Scheme 2020 in Andhra Pradesh: Eligibility, Criteria, Amenities, Required DocumentSamar Javed09 November 2019
NTR Housing Scheme was launched by the Andhra Pradesh government in 2016 in tandem with the move of the Central Government to provide housing for all. Owning a house is the dream of every person whether privileged or underprivileged and removing his prejudice and ensure that every individual lives his dreams, NTR Housing Scheme was launched in urban and rural areas.
What is NTR Housing Scheme Andhra Pradesh 2020 ?
Why should there be a disparity in pucca and kutcha houses for the citizens of the country? The Central Government’s ambitious move of providing housing for all which was launched in 2015 under the name of Prime Minister Awas Yojna(PMAY)Scheme was dealt with great fervour by Andhra Pradesh Government who on April 14th,2016 on 125th birth anniversary of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar, launched NTR Housing Scheme to provide pucca houses to the homeless people across the state. This scheme was inaugurated by then Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Shri.N Chandrababu Naidu.
Objectives of NTR Housing Scheme:
The housing scheme has twin objectives of:
- Providing permanent houses to the homeless: So far, the construction of 10 lakh houses has already begun by the AP government under this scheme.
- 2nd and 3rd phase of this scheme is about to finish, and the government has spent nearly 16000 crores in making 4 lakh permanent houses for the people, and the same was handed over by the previous government under the leadership of Chandrababu Naidu.
- Facilitating reconstruction of the existing houses which are in deplorable condition: Under this, it has been estimated that 1.5 lakh houses which had been previously constructed and needed maintenance shall be worked upon accordingly.
Features of NTR Housing Scheme 2020:
1.The estimated cost of the project is Rs 31,793 crores. It is estimated that 15.78 lakh houses will be constructed under this scheme.
2.It is segregated into:
- PMAY-NTR Gramin
- PMAY-NTR Urban Beneficiary Led Construction Scheme
3. The beneficiaries under the Rural NTR housing scheme are eligible for subsidy up to Rs 1.5 lakhs.
4. In the case of SC/ST categories, an additional benefit of Rs 50,000 will be given.
5. Beneficiaries under the urban PMAY-NTR scheme will get a subsidy of Rs 2.5 lakhs.
NTR Housing Schemes Scheme 2020: Eligibility Criteria
1. Residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply for this scheme.
2. Applicants should have the white ration card or BPL card to apply for this scheme.
3.The land area must be in the name of the applicant.
How to Apply for NTR Housing Scheme 2020?
The applicant has to fill an online application form available on PMAY’s website and needs to follow the following steps to apply for this scheme.
- Visit the official website which is http://pmaymis.gov.in/
- Log in by entering the mandatory fields.
- Select the “Citizen Assessment “option.
- As applicable, select either “For Slum Dwellers” or “Benefits under other 3 components”.
- Enter the Aadhar Details
- After the details have been entered, the applicant will be directed to the application page.
- While filling the details in the application form make sure that all the details are accurate.
- After the successful completion of the form, the captcha code should be entered.
- Save the application form by clicking on “Save.”
After this, the verification process shall start, and in case the applicant gets through with it,an email and a post letter will be sent notifying the same.
Once the application gets through, the PMAY complaint bank can be approached for availing a house loan as per the requirements.
Documents Required under NTR Housing Scheme 2020 in Andhra Pradesh
- Residence Proof: Documents that clearly state that you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh. The applicant needs to furnish the address proof, which clearly states the duration for which the applicant has been residing there.
- Identity Details: Voter ID Card, Driving License or Passport, which have unique numbers, can be produced. Having the Aadhar Card is mandatory.
- Income Details: The applicant needs to furnish a certificate that tells his income, nature of work, number of dependents, and number of family members along with their age and details of family income.
- Bank Details: Bank account number, branch name, and IFSC code should be mentioned.
- Housing Details: This includes the details of the house needed, which must mention about the number of rooms required.
- Other documents: This include a BPL Card, certificate of caste, and religion.
Price Under NTR Housing Scheme 2020
Bifurcation of cost is according to the area owned, and thus it is as follows:
- 430 sq ft house will cost Rs 7.71 lakh
- 365 sq ft house will cost Rs 6.74 lakh
- 300 sq ft house will cost Rs 5.62 lakh
Amenities in NTR Housing 2020
The houses will be equipped with:
- 9W LED Bulb
- 20W LED tube light
- 50W fan
- LED streetlights in the vicinity.
This is a step aimed at obtaining energy efficiency.
How to check whether you have become a beneficiary or not in NTR?
To check the list of beneficiaries who have been selected under this scheme, the following steps need to be taken:
- Visit https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in/
- There is a tab on the home page which reads “Gruha Pravesh Mahotsvam Ben List,” click on it.
- A page showing the list of beneficiaries will open.
- The function type and key of the name of your scheme should be selected.
- ”Get the Report” tab should be clicked to get the report of your scheme.
- This report section will have comprehensive details of the beneficiaries across the state. Till the time you don’t reach the scheme related to you, keep on browsing.
- Once you find the scheme, click on the “Export to Excel” tab to download the list and view it for your reference.
NTR Housing Scheme has been able to cater to the needs of thousands of people in the state of Andhra Pradesh by giving them a roof which was long a cherished desire for the underprivileged families.