DDA Housing Scheme 2019, Location, Application, Process, How to Apply, PricesAadil Saif 06 August 2019
The Government of India sometimes launches different housing schemes for building development. In this article, we will talk about the DDA Housing Scheme and its details.
What is DDA Housing Scheme
Recently, the Delhi Development Authority or DDA has launched the first phase of its housing scheme for the year 2019. The DDA has taken the decision to sell a total of 1250 flats in the first phase. These flats will be allotted on a first-come-first-serve basis. The flats are situated in Narela, Ramnagar Colony, and Seersapur. Reportedly, already 700 flats have been booked by prospective property buyers within a day of the launch of the scheme.
DDA Housing Scheme Location for Flats
If you would like to go view the sample DDA flats for all categories under the new housing scheme of DDA, you can visit the VasantKunj and Narela areas in Delhi. Sample flats are open and available for inspection by the public on all days of the week, including Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM to 6 PM.
Currently, the Delhi housing scheme is linked to ‘Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme’ under the “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Housing for All (URBAN)”.
17922 flats were available for allotment, and the scheme closed on 10th May. There are four categories of flats, and they are:
- 488 for High Income Group (HIG)
- 1555 for Middle Income Group (MIG)
- 8383 for Low Income Group (LIG)
- 7496 for EWS
The Flats at Vasant Kunj: There are around:
- 450 2 to 3 bedroom DDA flats of HIG category.
- 550 2 bedroom DDA flats of MIG category
- 200 1 bedroom DDA flats of LIG category
The Flats at Narela: There are around:
- 1000 2 bedroom DDA flats of MIG category(Sector-A1 to A4)
- 8200 1 bedroom DDA flats of LIG category (Pocket 4 and 3 and Sector-G7)
- 1000 DDA flats of EWS category (Pocket-V, Sector-G7)
- 6700 DDA flats of EWS category (Sector-A1 to A4)
How to apply DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Online Application
You can apply for a house under the DDA housing scheme both offline and online. To fill the application form online you must do the following:
- Go to the website of any of the following banks:
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- IDBI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Indusind Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- YES Bank
- IDFC First Bank
Or, log on to the DDA portal to access the form and all other details about the housing scheme.
- Select the locality in which you want to buy the flat.
- Select Pocket, Sector, and click Continue.
- View the layout plan and other details of the property.
- Select the block where you want to buy the flat.
- Click the Available Flats green button.
- Click Hold Flat button.
- Enter the relevant information in the form fields.
- Make the payment to hold the flat against your name.
Tip: Read the instructions and the brochure carefully before you fill-up the form online. It is not mandatory to have an account with any of these banks to apply for DDA housing scheme 2019 or any year.
DDA Housing Scheme Registration Fees
The registration fees are according to the category of flats you want to book. It is as follows:
- Rs. 25000 for EWS category
- Rs. 1,00,000 for 1 bedroom flats of the LIG category
- Rs. 2,00,000 2 to 3 bedroom flats of the MIG or HIG category
DDA Housing Scheme Process
The process is a simple one:
- You go to the website of any of the listed banks or the DDA portal and fill up the application form online.
- You submit the necessary fees online to the authority.
- If your name is drawn on the lottery conducted through a computer, you will be allotted a flat.
- You must make the entire payment for the flat within 90 days from the date the demand-cum-allotment letter is sent. You will get this letter online, but you will also get a hard copy via registered or speed post.
All applicants will be notified of their application status through email and SMS.
DDA Housing Scheme Brochure
You can find the DDA housing scheme brochure online at one of the designated banking sites. It is recommended to study the brochure carefully before you apply for one of the flats.
Eligible for DDA Housing Scheme
Because the flats are for specific income categories, there are certain eligibility criteria for the DDA housing scheme:
- The income of the applicants applying for the EWS category flats should be less than RS. 3 lakh annually.
- The applicant should have an original PAN number and should mention the name in the application form as given in the PAN card.
- One person can only submit one application, either as an individual in his or her own name or as a joint applicant.
After filling in the application form online and submitting it, they can deposit the application fees and the cost of the DDA flat using RTGS or NEFT or online banking only. Applicants are not allowed to make payments using a debit card or credit card.
DDA Housing Scheme Price List
The prices of the DDA flats in Delhi have been fixed at a reasonable rate so that most of the people can afford them. The flat prices range from 7. 5 lakh INR to 1.44 crore INR. Here are some price details from the previous year for you to get an idea:
- 1 BHK LIG
- 410 square feet super built
- 15000 INR booking amount
- 212350 INR to be paid in seven days
- 215250 INR to be paid in 30 days
- Total cost: 1845000
- 2 BHK MIG
- 715 square feet super built
- 25000 INR booking amount
- 362475 INR to be paid in seven days
- 375375 INR to be paid in 30 days
- Total cost: 3217500
- 3 BHK HIG
- 1024 square feet super built
- 35000 INR booking amount
- 514700 INR to be paid in seven days
- 537600 INR to be paid in 30 days
- Total cost: 4608000
- 4 BHK SHIG
- 1387 square feet super built
- 45000 INR booking amount
- 695275 INR to be paid in seven days
- 728175 INR to be paid in 30 days
- Total cost: 6241500
You can find information about the DDA draw date and other details at the DDA portal. Review all the information before you apply and also take a look at the sample flats before making a final decision!
Surrender Charges for DDA Housing Scheme
Here the some criteria for Surrenders DDA Housing application form.
Till 15 day from the date of issue and draw of demand cum allotment letter- No charges for surrender
Till 30 day from the date of issue and draw of demand cum allotment letter- 10% of application money
Till 90 day from the date of issue and draw of demand cum allotment letter- 50% of application money
After 90 day from the date of issue and draw of demand cum allotment letter- Complete application Money