Property Tax Online Payment Thane, Municipal Corporation, Online GuideAadil Saif 09 February 2021
Property Tax Online Payment Thane
Property Tax Online Payment Thane has eased the work of the Municipal Corporation Thane and the residents of the city because all that is required now is the details of your property and a smart-phone to access the website and make the payment. This is, however, possible if you have a property in your name in Thane and if you do have one, you have to pay the property tax well in time to the Municipal Corporation Thane so that the funds can be utilized for improving the infrastructure and providing the basic amenities to the people of the city.
How Can You Pay Property Tax Online Thane?
Thane Municipal Corporation is the governing authority that collects the taxes and uses them in the best interest of the people of the city. You have the option of making the payment of property tax either through offline mode or online mode. Online Property Tax Payment Thane will save your time and efforts and help you deposit the amount without much difficulty. To do this, you need to go through the following steps:
- Logon to the official website of Thane Municipal Corporation which is https://myptax.thanecity.gov.in/
- Be it downloading the bill or making the payment of property tax, you will get a lot of options to choose from.
- You will have to punch in the registered mobile number and then select what you need to.
- By choosing the online payment option, you will be directed to a page where you will get the details of your property. You must have the unique property ID number so that fetching the details becomes easy.
- Once you are through with this step, you will be shown the property tax amount. From here you can go to the payment option and choose the method of making the payment.
- Online Property Tax Payment Thane can be made through debit/credit card or net banking and once you have made the payment, you will get the tax receipt which you can keep as a record for future reference.
Can Self-Assessment be Done for Property Tax in Thane?
An online self-assessment for the property tax in Thane will help you in arriving at the property tax amount before the bill pops up. This will give you a rough idea of the amount to be paid so that you can arrange your finances accordingly.
What is the Basis for the Calculation of Property Tax in Thane?
The capital value-based system is the basis for the calculation of property tax in Thane which is directly related to the market value of the property. This means that if the market value of the property is high, the property tax will also be high, though vice versa seldom stands true. Other factors like built-up area, age of the building, usage category, base value, and type of building are also considered in calculating the capital value of the property.
Property Tax Online Payment Thane is a fast and simple process. So make sure you pay the taxes regularly to avoid any hassles and fines!